Friday 16 October 2020

Kandinsky circles

Today room 21 did concentric circles. We did art before morning tea and I did a Kandinsky circle, I used pastels to make a concentric circles.

First we got paper that have 3 squares and we got pastels and Drew concentric circles and it was kind of hard to draw them. 

next I finished the first one then I did the second square on my first square I used red,orange,green,light green,then orange again,black,gray,orange,light green,black and gray.

Then when you finish with the pastels you have to use pencils to do Kandinsky circles.

After that you have to do the other square but I didn’t get to finish my two other squares when you finish you have to write about what you did. About the Kandinsky circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.